Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Monday, January 11, 2010

Simi Valley Engagement Session: Impala Love

















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































I photographed Tate and Mary Littlepage a month after their wedding. We made use of Tate's old Impala as well as his motorcycle. I was really excited to get creative with the ideas they presented to me. They wanted a western theme to acknowledge Tate's Kentuckian roots ;) I had a blast using my wide-angle to get some fun shots for their reception invitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment