Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Band Photo Shoot

























































































































I went to a Human Trafficking conference in May of last year. I left feeling so much anguish for the unsaved victims as well as the traffickers who do not know Christ. I prayed that God would use my gifts in some way to help these people. Exactly a year later, I got a call asking if I would be willing to take pictures for a Cd Album cover that is going to raise money for human trafficking! Of course I agreed with the utmost joy. Praise God for His faithfulness that I get to be a part of His work =)

No comments:

Post a Comment