Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Renewing DAVIS wedding vows.














































































































































































































































































































One of the most heart-felt weddings I have shot so far. It's one thing to recite wedding vows when you have no idea what you are in for. It is another to renew your vows after 34 years of marriage and 4 children. It was touching to see two people who are so deeply committed to God and to each other. They gave me such a clear picture of what I want when I get married: a relationship centered around the gospel, full of grace, forgiveness, and a whole lot of LOVE. What a blessing it was to be a part of this night. I hope the pictures allow you to feel like you are a part of it too! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment