Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The One and only Brayden is One!























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































My friend Diane's cousin wanted some photos taken of her son Brayden before he got any bigger! He was a little shy at first in the new surroundings at the beach, but warmed up throughout the photo shoot. At times, I was more entertained by Diane, as she tried to make him smile! I included a few shots of her for your viewing pleasure, and because she is a faithful follower of this blog! =D

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I entertained you T! It was a fun day! Thank you again for everything..The pictures turned out Amazing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete