Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Friday, April 27, 2012

Agoura Photographer: Cale Family at Paramount Ranch

















I have been wanting to meet up with this family for awhile now but our schedules did not allow it! Anna and Kevin are a precious couple who met their community prayer group. Anna said that when she was able to hear Kevin pray, she fell in love with his heart for the Lord. When they got married, Kevin became a husband and a dad overnight. Elyssa, their daughter, is one spunky girl who can steal the spotlight without even trying. She challenged all of us to a hula-hoop contest. I let her win ;) Kevin and Anna recently had one of the happiest babies I have ever met. His name is Josiah and his bright blue eyes and precious smile melts your heart. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment