Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Monday, April 30, 2012

Valentine's Day Done Right!

We all know that Valentine’s Day can me a day of unmet expectations. Singles call it “Singles Awareness Day” which turns into the acronym “SAD.” Some who are in a relationship can feel let down when their significant other does not seem to consider them. I am convinced it does not have to be this way!

You may already know this, but my boyfriend, Daniel is a leader of our singles’ ministry at Cornerstone Church. (He hates it when I brag about him but since he will never read this I am going to brag away!) However, I can’t brag about him without including all of the men in my life that are unbelievably good to me. These men, even though they are not dating me, make me feel so undeserving as they treat the me with unconditional love.

If this sounds crazy to you, I understand. After hearing about all the junk in this world, love stands out. Especially love that is not just a romantic love between a man and a woman. This family love between brothers and sisters is a breath of fresh air that helps me through the hard times. If you have never experienced this, I want to invite you to come check it out for yourself! Contact me =)









These guys devoted an entire day to serve the ladies. They planned out and sacrificed a whole day to show us how much Christ loves us. We got to go on a train adventure, have our purses carried everywhere we went, and were served a three-course meal. To top it all off, they did all of this self-sacrificial service with a smile. I love it when men are this masculine. It sure inspires me respond with encouragement and respect for them. I sure love being a girl… and I really love being a girl who is loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment