Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Monday, May 21, 2012

Simi Valley Family Portrait Photographer: The Seaton Family on their Avocado Farm

First of all, I must say that I have a special place in my heart for this family. I went to high school with the two oldest daughters, Michelle and Jacqueline. Both stood out as leaders from as far back as I can remember. I went snowboarding a few years ago with the youngest son, Michael, and thought the world of him. I just knew that I would appreciate the parents who did such a wonderful job raising such extraordinary children. I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. and Mrs. Seaton at a wedding in January. All I can say is that this is a beautiful family- inside and out.

When I was asked to shoot family portraits for Mrs. Seaton’s 50th birthday. I was very excited. We discussed where the optimal location would be. Little did I know at the time that the Seaton residence was at an avocado farm overlooking the entire valley. We had a wonderful time capturing the essence of this simply dynamic family.



























1 comment: