Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Woodland Hills Photographer: Heather's Bridal Shower

We, as bridesmaid hostesses, were going to dress up like the main Disney princesses. Since the costumes were going to take more thought than all of the other details, we decided to instead stick with Disney decorations, and a castle backdrop that I painted for my Disney party a few years ago. One of the highlights of the day was when we had a bird call contest. You can only imagine when Heather Bird might need to repeat these bird calls in her near future. You get the idea ;) We also had a game where you could not say taboo wedding words, a relay race, and a Heather trivia Jeopardy game. Our food items were labeled with creative Disney alliteration names. For example, the chips were labeled “Pocahontas’ arrowheads,” the taquitos were “Rolled up magic carpets,“ and the sour cream was labeled, "Try the white stuff, it's delicious! Don't believe me? Ask the dishes!" The cupcakes were “Mad hatter tea cakes,” and over the plates, napkins and silverware we wrote, "Gadgets and gizmos a-plenty, whozits and whatzits galore." Jumping in the pool in dresses made a with a happily ever after ending to our magical time ;) I hope Heather truly felt like a princess!























1 comment:

  1. Incredible post! Seems like you all had great time there. It reminded me of my sister’s bridal shower at one of iconic venue and we hired a talented Port Macquarie Photographer who did a great job by capturing beautiful photographs.

    ReplyDelete