Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Woodland Hills Wedding Photographer: Jesse and Erika Hall

I met Erika and Jesse at American Martial Arts Academy in Simi Valley. My boyfriend Daniel was working there at the time, and we both signed up for classes. Jesse was our instructor and man did that guy work us out! I am pretty sure he is like a million degree black belt by this point. (I kinda wanted him to break some bricks at the wedding, not gonna lie). But anyways, Jesse and Erika met several years ago and have been a vital part of each others' lives ever since. They push each other to grow in the Lord and it was such a blessing to be there to witness them become husband and wife! May God bless you with many amazing ninja babies!
 
















 











  





No comments:

Post a Comment