Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Simi Valley Wedding Photographer: Bradley And Taylor Zeller

You may remember Bradley and Taylor from their amazing Engagement shoot at the end of last year. Here is a Preview to remind you:




To see more pictures of Bradley and Taylor see the link here:
http://tiana-fries.blogspot.com/2011/12/bradley-taylor-are-engaged.html

They had a precious backyard wedding, filled with love in all the details.




























































1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Who did all of their decor? I love how it turned out! Can you connect me with the bride -- I'd love to pick her brain a bit! :)

    ReplyDelete