Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Friday, August 31, 2012

Chatsworth Wedding Venue: Rancho Providencia

It is so interesting to be on this side of the wedding details! As many weddings I have photographed and been a bridesmaid in, looking around at wedding venues and talking to hundreds of vendors changes my perspective on everything wedding. Since I am touring so many wedding venues to get an idea of what they offer for photography, I thought it would be a great idea to take you along for the journey! If my hard word helps another bride, then it will be all worth it :)

I met Pam at the Bridal Premiere and we hit it off right away! I would LOVE to bring a couple here to shoot their engagement shots, or their wedding ;) I was given permission to go on the property by appointment only, so let me know if you will be first in line! This residence has so many wonderful photographic opportunities. It has a certain Spanish romantic lure to it… Let me know what you think:









 
 









2 comments:

  1. You can search for the many more wedding venues to celebrate the functions like corporate event location in la. It was really good to celebrate the things.

    corporate event location in la

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete