Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Stevenson Ranch Photographer: Rohan's First Birthday

You may have remembered the beautiful Indian Baby Shower that I had the honor of photographing a year ago. Here is a preview to refresh your memory:

She had another one at the beautiful Terrenea Resort in Palos Verdes.
I have to include a few pictures of this because it was way to fabulous not to!





Anyways, Baby Rohan came into the world shortly after, and I can hardly believe it has already been a year since I was sharing beautiful baby shower memories with Anu and her family and friends. Introducing the new baby:















No comments:

Post a Comment