Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Monday, September 10, 2012

Moorpark Family Photographer: The Cales!

This family is so precious that I just had to phograph them twice! As a photographer, when I have some fun playful people to photograph, I like to take full advantage of that! We had so much fun on our first shoot, that after it was done I realized we needed a few more tradtional shots! I emailed the Cales and asked if I could have the pleasure of shooting them once again at no extra charge.
This time we went to Walnut Grove, which provided the perfect backdrop for the atmosphere I had in mind. If you have never been there before, I highly recommend that you check it out. Whether for a wedding, or just for family or engagment portraits, this place is BE-YOU-TI-FULL....And it certainly does not hurt to have a beautiful family to work with either ;)









 

No comments:

Post a Comment