Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hollywood Photographer: Andrea's Sweet Sixteen!

Talk about a party! When I received a phone call from Andrea's mom to book me almost a year in advance, I couldn't wait to hear what she had up her sleeve. She wanted her daughter to have the party of a lifetime, and boy did she mean business. From the party bus that picked up 40 friends, to the candy bar at Planet Hollywood, to the Millions of Milkshakes stop on the way home, this party was over the top! Happy Birthday Dre and never forget to show your mom how much you appreciate her. She does so much to show you how loved you are!
 




 






 

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment