Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Santa Barbara Wedding Photographer: Jaymee & Reis Harney!

I am so pleased to present this wedding. Jaymee is like my little sister. She is such a delight to my heart. It has been so good seeing her grow up from the sweet little sister to the beautiful woman she is today. She never was very boy-crazy, but when she met Reis, it was all over. She said that she fell for him after she heard him pray :) Reis is a good man. I can't imagine wanting my little sister to marry anyone else. Congrats Jaymee and Reis! I am so excited to see how the Lord is going to use the two of you!






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment