Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Monday, February 11, 2013

Woodland Hills Photographer: Shepherd of the Hills Arise Women's Conference

Every time that Shepherd of the Hills asks me to photograph their women's conference, I can never decide who is doing a favor for whom! ;) It is such an incredible opportunity to learn about what God wants for His daughters. If you are interested in attending this wonderful church, you can find info. here:
Shepherd of the Hills














No comments:

Post a Comment