Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Friday, September 6, 2013

Long Beach Wedding Photographer: Devan and Emily Safer

Have you ever had some unexpected person surprisingly become one of your best friends? In my life, that person is Devan. Since he is so unique, I soon coined the phrase "Devan moments" to encourage him to embrace and celebrate the way that God made him. Devan is one of the most compassionate friends I have, and when I met Emily, I could tell they were a great match. Both of them always make sure to include and reach out to any along the fringes of a group.
Devan, I am so excited for you to enjoy the gift of marriage. As you discover and embrace that satisfaction is found in Christ alone, I hope God's love overflows from your life into Emily and others. Love you my brother.


 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment