Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dodger Stadium Engagement Pictures: Alex and Emily

When Alex and Emily contacted me about shooting at Dodger stadium, to say that I was excited is a vast understatement. I started searching around for all the Dodger memorabilia I could find. I bought the cracker jacks, popcorn containers and peanuts from the Dollar store, and searched the internet for all the Dodger pictures I could find. This is where Tiana nerds out. Big time. I wanted to study the venue so that I made the best use out of the hour time slot that we were allotted. 

In case you were wondering, the rental fee for the stadium used to be $250/ hour or $350/h if you wanted any pictures with the actual "LA" sign in the grass. Recently, they raised the price to $1000/ H. It was a once in a lifetime experience to be allowed in the Dodger dugout, drinking from the Dodger drinking fountain and playing catch on the Dodger field. However, if anyone out there wants to have their pictures done at Dodger stadium, please give me a call and I now can show you the ropes! 










  
 

























 







No comments:

Post a Comment