Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Simi Valley Family Portrait Photographer: The Snees

On the night before Easter, I was hiking up to the cross and stumbled across this AMAZING family. Yes, I had previously known them so I was not a total creeper when I asked if they needed help taking their family portrait. Caitlin is just exquisite. The petite, artistic, and determined mother of three is a nurse who manages to find time to do various home projects, as well as ministry at church. As you can tell, she can hold up a lot. Mark is one of the kindest and most humble men I know. He is currently the High School and College Pastor. These shots were taken at golden hour right across from the Ronald Reagan Library in Simi Valley. If you ever need plans on the night before Easter, hike up to the cross in Simi. For the past 50 years, there is a family who drives their trucks up there with a fire pit. They are notorious for roasting s'mores and lighting up the cross with some bright outdoor spotlights. It can be a delightful surprise!  


No comments:

Post a Comment