Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Simi Valley Wedding Venues: The Holder Wedding

I was blessed to meet this lovely family because they needed my typography skills. I am so thankful for how God uses our gifts to connect us to others and to open up doors for relationships, love, and just simply for fun! Although I wasn't the actual photographer for this wedding, I snapped a few shots of the STUNNING VENUE, which was a private residence in Simi Valley, complete with a barn that is clean enough to sleep in!



































No comments:

Post a Comment