Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Friday, April 3, 2015

Ventura Engagement Photographer: Bob and Bek are Engaged!!

I love being a part of surprises! The bigger the surprise the better. When Bobby came to me and asked me to photograph his proposal to my roommate, Miss Rebekah Ronnenberg, I was in! Hiding in a porta potty and laying in the sand for about an hour were worth it to capture the true joy on her face. Bobby washed her feet to symbolize the way he wanted to serve her like Christ. She, in turn washed his feet and then they danced in the sand and skipped rocks into the ocean. (Bobby was sure to remind Bek to be careful not to scratch or launch her ring of course...)

Introducing the Bush couple to be:





























No comments:

Post a Comment