Well Hello

My photo
Life. What a gift. So worthy of celebration. Incomplete, however, without relationships. Yes, familiar faces are a sense of home when life turns unknown corners. But new faces, passions and relationships can be the best new corners to turn around. You can say that I am curious about people. That is an understatement. I have a knack for drawing people out. I guess I do like to see what lies behind facades. Real personalities and quirky qualities are my favorite things to celebrate. Will you let me celebrate your life?

Blog Archive

Monday, November 2, 2015

Santa Paula Wedding Photographer: Edward and Kari Nanyaro

What a blessing it was to not only be at this wedding, but to participate in it as well! Although I could not take all of the photos, my second shooter made sure to get a lot of great shots throughout the day. I hope you enjoy reviewing photos depicting God bringing together not only two, but three people together! Edward, from Tanzania, Kari from California and Adi, from Romania. One of the most heart-tugging moments was when Edward addressed having the privilege of becoming Adi's father, to grow him up into the man of God that he was created to be!











































 
 
 


































No comments:

Post a Comment